Free Carbon-Neutral Shipping on Orders Over $89 (Continental US)

Free Shipping on Orders Over $89

Return Request Form

Green Paper Products Return Policy

"When you’re happy, we’re the happiest."

First time ordering? Unsure if you picked the right product? Click here to order FREE SAMPLES first.

New, unused, or unopened merchandise can be Returned 120 days after purchase, subject to a 20% restocking fee. Purchaser is responsible for return shipping.

Damaged or defective products, or incomplete order, must be reported within 10 Business Days for replacement or refund.

Click here to see over 18,026+ Reviews

How to return items:

  1. Notify us: first at (877) 341-5464 toll free you would like to return products. You may also email

  2. Include: “original packing list” or clearly identify “your order number” so your refund can be applied to original form of payment, along with products.

  3. Return to:
    Green Paper Products, LLC
    225 Alpha Park
    Highland Heights, OH 44143

Return Shipping: Return shipping is the responsibility of the purchaser unless the product was defective or damaged upon receipt. If you would like return shipping labels, please contact our office. We can provide return labels, the cost of which will be deducted from the refund.

Refund: Your payment will be refunded less applicable shipping charges and a 20% restocking fee.

Damaged or Defective Orders: If your order is damaged or defective you must notify our office within 10 business days after delivery by calling (877) 341-5464 toll free. You may also email and we will provide replacement or refund.

“96% of Green Paper Products customers would recommend us to their friends, but we haven’t given up on the other 4%.” ~ShopperApproved

Click here to see over 18,026+ Reviews